How to watch ESPN?
There are various ways to watch ESPN. You can have a subscription with cable provider like Direct TV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Verizon, Charter, etc.). with the cable subscription, opt for a package that includes ESPN and then you can watch ESPN on your TV with the help of a cable box or any other streaming device like smart phone, Roku, Android TV, Tablets, XBox, Play Station, etc.) Linkto activate espn.com/activate
Other way to watch ESPN ( espn.com/activate ) is by subscribing to apps that provide live TV channels. Apps like Sling TV, Hulu, Fubo, etc. can be subscribed to watch ESPN and other live TV channels. These apps can be subscriber at a minimum monthly subscription of $12.99 and can go as high as $64.99, depending on the channels and content.
To Watch ESPN on streaming devices, follow the below ESPN activate link
ESPN Activate link – link to activate is espn.com/activate
Watch ESPN on Streaming Devices
To watch ESPN and for ESPN activate, follow below steps
- Go to Search
- In Search, type ESPN
- Install the App, once installed, open ESPN App
- Open ESPN activate link – espn.com/activate on mobile or computer browser
- Enter the code displayed on screen
- Select the service provider like cable service provider or Live TV app provider (link Sling, hulu etc.)
- Add the login information (email / username and password)
- Click on Sign in
Now you can watch sports on ESPN
- Go to App store
- Search for ESPN
- Install the App
- Open the App and it will show ESPN Activate code and link espn.com/Watch ESPN Youtube TV activate on screen
- Using mobile or PC browser open espn.com/activate
- Enter the code and select next
- Select the service provider like cable service provider like Xfinity, Verizon, etc. or Live TV app provider (link Fubo, Sling etc.)
- Now login using email and password and sign in
- Mobile / Tablets
- Open App store / Play Store
- Download ESPN
- Open ESPN
- It will give a unique code and a link espn.com/activate
- Open browser, go to espn.com/activate and enter the code
- Select the service provider like cable service provider like Charter, Direct TV, etc, or Live TV app provider (link Philo, Peacock etc.)
- Login with your email / username and password
What is the login for ESPN?
If you have a cable subscription and ESPN is part of your package, ESPN can be viewed on TV or any other streaming device, for this username is provided by cable service provider, if you do not remember, you can contact your cable service provider for username.
If you have a subscription from Live TV providers like Hulu, Sling TV, Fubo TV etc, email id used while sign in of these apps will be the username used for ESPN activate.
An ESPN account can be created by visiting espn.com/activate and enter the code and click on Sign up, here you need to enter Name, email address and password and a bundled account with Disney will be created. Post creating account you can opt for a monthly subscription plan or an annual plan. Annual plan can save around 15%.